Hi,

* Updated MBSInit.framework to work better with plugins named framework.
* Fixed problem with GMImage.NewFromFile function.
* Changed ImageCapture to let you pick device by location description.
* Added alternateNames entry to ImageCapture.DevicesJSON to list alternate
names we found.
* Changed AVRecorder functions on Windows to automatically select highest
resolution of video device instead of default resolution.
* Added note property for CNContact.SetValue and CNContact.Value.
* Fixed bug in FM.ScriptNames function.
* Updated to Xcode 9.4.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.21.58.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/