Hi,

We started 9.1 development:

* Updated CURL to version 7.64.0.
* Added CloseDialog = 3 mode for Printer.Print to keep main dialog open, but
close sub dialog.
* Changed WebView.FindByName to better find web viewer.
* Rewrote Container.Compress and Container.Decompress to work faster.
* Changed code signing to also sign debug version of our Windows plugin.
* Fixed bug in CURL.GetResultAsEMailList to include several CC addresses.
* Rewrote FM.QueryFieldsForTableName and FM.QueryFieldsForBaseTableName to
avoid join operation and gain better performance with lots of tables.
* Added FM.SQL.Max, FM.SQL.Min, FM.SQL.Avg and FM.SQL.Sum functions.
* Fixed bug with SQL.SetParamAsTime and SQLAPI handling TIME field type for
SQLite.
* Added DocumentPicker functions to get file dialog to pick or export file on
iOS.
* Fixed GameKit.Leaderboard.New function.
* Added providesAppNotificationSettings, showPreviewsSetting and
criticalAlertSetting for UNNotification.NotificationSettings function.
* Added UNNotification functions for MacOS 10.14 and newer.
* Added append parameter for Trace function.
* Changed MapView.CreateWithControl so the map view is placed in the document
view from FileMaker and scrolls with the other controls.
* Added MapView.RemoveAnnotations and MapView.RemoveOverlays function.
* Fixed problem with MapView.CreateWithControl on iOS not initializing
correctly.

download here:
https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/