Hi,

* Fixed text encoding issue with Trace logs for Audit.
* Added more CoreLocation functions for iOS.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 4.2.5rc3.
* Changed email decoding to use iconv to support GB2312 text encoding.
* Fixed problem with XL.Sheet.SetTabColorRGB function.
* Added Trace.WriteLine function to write text/data into trace logging.
* Added MaxRes Parameter for DynaPDF.Print function.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.25.73.
* Implemented FM.MouseWheelScriptTrigger for MacOS to navigate through records
with mouse wheel.
* Fixed a problem with XL.Sheet.CellWriteTexts function and empty entries in
value list.
* Changed XML.Import to ignore BOM character.
* Rewrote RichText.HTMLText to return better html.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/