Hi,

* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.27.78.
* In formula editor, you can now press Command-I to show spaces and control
characters more visually.
* Changed syntax colorizing for formulas to ignore white space between function
name and bracket.
* Updated Hotkey key names to use left/right/up/down for Mac and Windows.
* Changed JSON.SetPathItem to create objects if they are missing.
* Added new functions for taking picture on iPhone to use ona Mac with
continuity: ContinuityCamera.Import, ContinuityCamera.Result and
ContinuityCamera.SetScriptTrigger.
* Changed WordFile.ReplaceTag to look for tags in document properties.
* Changed WordFile functions to also handle OpenDocument text files.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/