> Am 27.06.2019 um 15:04 schrieb f.lo...@lolligroup.com:
>
> Hi Christian,

Please do not reply to an old message.
Make a new message with a new subject line.

> I have changed many times scripts, so now I don’t know which are used, which
> are not used.
> I there a function that discover if a script is used or not, into the
> database ?

Best may be to have a custom function to log a few things by calling
FM.InsertRecord to make the log record.
Then call that custom function with a Set Variable script step as first line in
each script.
Log script name, file name, time stamp, user and account and you may be able to
later make queries to see which scripts are not logged.

> Second question
> I would like to install MBS into customer’s FM Pro. Is there a script to do
> this automatically, without the user must copy/paste the files in Extension
> folder and so.. ?

Please check examples folder.
In the Utility functions folder you find Install Plugin Update if needed.fmp12
database which shows how you can do it.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/