Nickenich, Germany - (September 17th, 2019) -- MonkeyBread Software today is
pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 9.4 for macOS, iOS, Linux and Windows,
the latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin
currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management
solution for Windows, macOS, iOS and the web, the FileMaker Pro Integrated
Development Environment supports a plugin architecture that can easily extend
the feature set of the application. MBS FileMaker Plugin 9.4 has been updated
and now includes over 5900 different functions, and the versatile plugin has
gained more new functions:

MacOS 10.15 Catalina is coming soon and we prepare for it. We notarize the
uploads to avoid warning dialogs and updated a couple of functions to use newer
APIs, so they work for the new MacOS version. Check the new Speech functions
for MacOS catalina to recognize text in audio files.

The Vision framework for MacOS and iOS provides functions to detect faces, face
landmarks, recognize text, barcodes, humans and animals. We added a couple of
functions to use some of the features in the framework.

In our Barcode functions, we now support more Barcode types including the Ultra
type. With our new Barcode.GenerateJSON, we can now generate barcode and
provide more options like border and output options.

For using Apple Maps with our MapView functions, we got new functions to add
circles, points with custom pictures, lines and polygons to the map. The
FM.ChooseDictionary function can automatically choose the dictionary to used
for spelling in FileMaker.

We improved CGImageSource functions to change properties like IPTC, EXIF and
GPS values and write the image back to disk. The new Files.AudioTags function
allows you to read audio file properties including metadata, e.g. ID3v2 tags.
Use the Files.SetAudioTags function to write modified tags back to the audio
file.

For GraphicsMagick we got a new GMImage.Hash function, for CubeSQL we can
connect with SSL and our new Text.ConvertToTextEncoding and
Text.ConvertFromTextEncoding functions allow you to work with exotic text
encodings. For iOS you can use UNNotification.SetNFCScript function for
background scanning with URL trigger with a NFC card.

Finally we updated CURL library to version 7.66.0, zint to 2.6.5, DynaPDF to
4.0.30.91 and Xcode to 10.3.

See release notes for a complete list of changes:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/releasenotes94.shtml

More details in the release notes. Please take the time to check our 500
example databases and check where you can use our plugin features in your
solutions.

System Requirements:
* macOS 10.9 or later, including macOS 10.15
* Windows 7 and newer, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019
* FileMaker Cloud for AWS (64-bit Linux)
* FileMaker Pro 7 to 18
* FileMaker iOS SDK 16 to 18

Pricing and Availability:
MBS FileMaker Plugin is available directly from the MonkeyBread Software
website with licenses starting at just $149 (USD). You can just download and
try the plugin without a license or request a trail license. Not all functions
are available in all platforms, please check specifications. Please join us on
the next conferences and visit our booth.

Monkeybread Software:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/

MBS FileMaker Plugin Website:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/FileMaker/

Function Reference:
http://www.mbsplugins.eu/

Download Free Trial:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/FileMaker/download.shtml

Events and conferences:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/events/

Logo:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/images/MBSLogo.jpg

Release notes:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/releasenotes.shtml

Located in beautiful Nickenich, Germany, MonkeyBread Software is a privately
held company founded in 2000 by Christian Schmitz. MonkeyBread Software focuses
on the Macintosh, Linux and Windows platforms. With over twenty years as a
software developer, Christian's aim is developing unique and useful utilities,
complemented by first-class customer support.

Copyright 2000-2019 Christian Schmitz Software GmbH.
MonkeyBread Software is a registered trademark of Christian Schmitz, Nickenich.
All Rights Reserved. Apple, and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of
Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. FileMaker Pro and FileMaker
are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks
may be the property of their respective owners.

Greetings
Christian Schmitz
Monkeybread Software

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/