Hi,

* Updated zint library to version 2.6.7.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.30.0.
* Added new tag "smaller bigger sign color" for SyntaxColoring.AddTag function
to give <> in formula a different color.
* Added new tag "global variable color" for SyntaxColoring.AddTag function to
give global variables a different color.
* Fixed problem with returning NSImages. Now passing pixel size to FileMaker,
so images with DPI > 72 show correctly in container. e.g. for
PDFKit.GetPDFPageImage function.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.32.93.
* Fixed FileDialog functions to not show always the create directory button.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/