Hi,

* Added our own JavaScript engine to run JavaScript in FileMaker without a web
viewer: JS functions.
* Added keyEquivalent and KeyEquivalentModifierMask parameters to
SyntaxColoring.AddContextMenuCommand function.
* Added ScriptWorkspace.IsActive function.
* Improved CData handling for XML.ToJSON function.
* Added SystemInfo.NetworkStats function.
* Fixed an issue for Files.MoveFile and Files.CopyFile where unability to move
an old file to trash caused a problem on AFP volumes.
* Updated LibXL to version 3.8.8.
* Added ScriptWorkspace.GetScriptListSearch and
ScriptWorkspace.SetScriptListSearch functions.
* Added ScriptWorkspace.SelectedLines function.
* Added option to SyntaxColoring.AddContextMenuCommand to mark whether a
command can work with discontinuous selections.
* Fixed bug in ScriptWorkspace.SelectLines with negative row numbers.
* Fixed problem with ImageCapture dialogs not released properly.
* Changed SyntaxColoring.RemoveContextMenuCommand to do case-insensitive
comparison.
* Added SyntaxColoring.ListContextMenuCommand function.
* Added DynaPDF.CreateGoToAction, DynaPDF.CreateGoToActionEx,
DynaPDF.CreateGoToRAction and DynaPDF.CreateGoToRActionEx functions.
* Changed SmartCard.SplitValues to hex encode binary values.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.35.98.
* Fixed XML.ApplyStylesheet to return empty string if result should be empty.
* Changed DragDrop.CreateOnPopoverWithControl and
TextView.CreateOnPopoverWithControl to return error when popover is not found.
* Changed DragDrop.CreateWithControl, DragDrop.CreateOnPopoverWithControl,
TextView.CreateWithControl, TextView.SetFrameWithControl and
TextView.CreateOnPopoverWithControl to return error when control is not found.
* Fixed file name handling for Archive functions on Windows.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/