Hi,

* Added X509.ValidNotAfter and X509.ValidNotBefore functions.
* Added Shell.GetBufferSize and Shell.SetBufferSize functions.
* Referencing window by name on iOS will fallback to main window if window is
not found.
* Fixed problem on iOS with AVRecorder.CaptureStillPhoto function.
* Added option to LDAP.AddJSON and LDAP.ModifyJSON to include boolean keys
"hex" and "base64" in JSON with true value to pass values as hex/base64 string,
which the plugin decodes and passes to LDAP server.
* Fixed Window.Scrollbar.set function for iOS.
* Fixed Text.EncodeToHTML to handle single apostrophes correctly.
* Added GMImage.Ping and GMImage.PingContainer functions.
* Added JSON.GetBooleanValue function.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.40.116.
* Added DynaPDF.FlushPagesEx and DynaPDF.ResetAnnotAP functions.

Download at https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or
ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/