Hi,

* Changed result box in Custom Functions Editor to be a white box and no longer
extend below buttons.
* Updated LibXL to version 3.9.4.
* Applied SQLAPI patch for SQL Server precision for number types (Int64 vs.
Numeric).
* Changed custom function extension to use /// to define variables and not
confuse with your comments.
* Added the same tools to several Calculation Dialogs.
* Added Speech.Stop function.
* Added SyntaxColoring.SetDebuggerTooltipsEnabled and
SyntaxColoring.GetDebuggerTooltipsEnabled functions to configure the new
debugger tooltip feature.
* DynaPDF works with ZUGFeRD 2.1.1.
* Adjusted plugin for newer plugin interfaces in FileMaker 19.1 and 19.2
releases.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/