Hi,

* Changed our function name check to validate prefix/postfix of function name
independently.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.59.157.
* Changed Plugin.SetPreviewSize to allow -1 for preview picture size to disable
them.
* Added DynaPDF.CreateOCG function.
* Fixed problem in DynaPDF.BeginLayer.
* Added Text.Concat and Text.List functions.
* Added StartIndex parameter to JSON.FindValueInArray and
JSON.FindValueInObjectArray functions, so you can repeat search until nothing
more is found.
* Changed syntax colorization to detect first word in a comment in color and
change color just like we do for scripts.
* Added option for SyntaxColoring.AddTag to add formulaWildcard tags to color
specific words.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/