Hi,

New in this prerelease of the 11.6 plugins:

* Added SQL.GetFieldAsNumber, SQL.GetParamAsNumber and SQL.SetParamAsNumber to
better handle numeric values.
* Changed how we handles numbers in SQL functions to better handle numeric
values and avoid conversion of numeric to floating pointer numbers.
* Changed variable coloring and checks to allow exclamation mark in variable
names.
* Changed XML parsing to explicit disable network access.
* Fixed a case where @param comments where not found with several spaces before
the variable name.
* Fixed a problem in CURL.GetHeaderAsJSON introduced in v11.5.
* Fixed an edge case for syntax coloring with block comments to color the full
comment.
* Fixed Container.ReadFile to read empty files.
* Fixed SyntaxColoring to colorize calculations starting with $ variable.
* Updated archive library to version 3.5.2.
* Updated cpuid library to version 0.51.
* Updated curl to version 7.80.0.
* Updated expat library to version 2.4.1.
* Updated lz4 library to version 1.9.3.
* Updated openssl to version 1.1.1l.
* Updated ssh2 library to version 1.10.0.
* Updated SystemInfo.CPUBrandString to work on Apple Silicon.
* Fixed a potential problem in SQL.InsertOrUpdateRecords function where it
could crash with too many primary keys.

Download at our website, in Dropbox folder or ask for being added to the
dropbox shared folder.

https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

Sincerely
Christian

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/