Hi,

* Added support for tab character in text replacements with WordFile functions.
* Added WebHook.GetTimeOut and WebHook.SetTimeOut functions.
* Added workaround for Files.MoveFile when it fails with MAX_PATH error.
* Changed variable check to find multiple variables in a comment separated by
space or tab.
* Documented missing color space handle parameter for
DynaPDF.Table.SetColorFloat function.
* Fixed a problem in email parser, which didn't get multi part right on Linux
for EmailParser.Parse, EmailParser.ParseContainer and EmailParser.ParseFile.
* Fixed JSON functions to return NULL for numbers with no content, e.g. empty
text. This affects JSON.CreateNumber, Dictionary.ToJSON, FM.SQL.JSONColumn,
FM.SQL.JSONRecord and FM.SQL.JSONRecords functions.
* Fixed value list IDs to work for Japanese, too.
* Improved auto complete to find $ and $$ variables define before in the same
calculation.
* Updated to LibXL version 4.0.1.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/