Hi,

* Updated SQLite to version 3.38.0.
* Fixed little bug in trace logs on Windows introduced in pr4.
* Fixed an issue with JSON.GetDoubleValue and related functions not passing
number back with comma (and used dot) where comma would be appropriated. Broken
in 12.0.
* Fixed an edge case for underscore variables conflicting in auto complete with
field names using underscores.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.66.172.
* Added subscript and superscript to RichText functions.
* Added SyntaxColoring.ColorizeScript function.
* Changed script colors to make selected line black (white for Dark Mode) for
better readability.
* Changed trace to show license key in clear text if the license key is too
short, so you may notice it.
* Disabled debug logging for WordFile functions. Sorry for leaving that on.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/