Hello,

New in this prerelease of the 12.2 plugins:

* Added Clipboard.GetPDF and Clipboard.SetPDF functions.
* Added SchemaCacheFlushed counter for Audit.Statistics function to show how
often we flushed the table cache.
* Added WordFile.Tags function.
* Changed DynaPDF.ReplacePattern to fallback to Courier (fixed pitch), Times
(serif) or Helvetica as font.
* Changed PDFKit.Combine to ignore empty value in parameters.
* Changed Text.AppendTextFile, Text.WriteToContainer and Text.WriteTextFile to
allow writing BOM character.
* Extended the menu for script list in script workspace and added sort commands.
* Fixed a problem with Dialog.SetTextAlignment and FileMaker 18 causing an out
of bounds exception.
* Fixed Files.List to better check directory status on macOS using alternative
code path.
* Fixed Files.Mount to return correct path when mounting to a folder.
* Improved Audit to only query metadata for required tables instead of all as
that should be faster.
* Improved performance for scrolling in Script Workspace when debugger tooltips
are enabled.
* Improved trace logging for macOS to replace newsline for console output to
have LF instead of CR for line endings.
* Marked FM.ExecuteSQL as deprecated in favor of newer FM.ExecuteFileSQL
function.
* Marked FM.ExecuteSQLOnIdle as deprecated in favor of newer
FM.ExecuteFileSQLOnIdle function.
* Optimized List.CSVSplit, QuickList.CSVSplit and Matrix.CSVSplit to better
handle lonely quotes in quoted strings.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.66.179.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.38.2.
* Updated to Xcode 13.3.

Download at our website, in Dropbox folder or ask for being added to the
dropbox shared folder.

https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/