Hello,

* Added MongoDB functions to connect to Mongo databases.
* Updated LibXL to version 4.0.3.
* Changed DynaPDF.SetFont, DynaPDF.SetFieldFont, DynaPDF.SetFontEx and
DynaPDF.Table.SetFont to use unicode as default code page.
* Fixed DynaPDF.SysFontInfo function and example database to not miss the last
font.
* Fixed List.DeCombine and QuickList.DeCombine to handle the ReturnNewline
parameter correctly.
* Changed Container.GetDataURL function to use right mime type for WebP images.
* Changed variable check to handle "Perform Script", "Perform Script on Server"
and "Install OnTimer Script" script steps.
* Fixed a problem where WinPhotoAcquire.Files would not get all the pictures.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.67.185.
* Updated to Xcode 13.4.
* Added PDF/X 5 and 6 values for DynaPDF functions.
* Added TOTP.Calculate function and TOTP.CurrentTime function to create
Time-based one-time passwords.<
* Implemented SerialPort.GetCTS, SerialPort.GetDSR, SerialPort.GetDTR,
SerialPort.GetRTS, SerialPort.SetCTS, SerialPort.SetDSR, SerialPort.SetDTR, and
SerialPort.SetRTS for Linux.
* Added Mode = 2 for SerialPort.List function to return information as JSON.
* You can now use english spelling JSON.Colourise and XML.Colourise if you
prefer to call JSON.Colorize or XML.Colorize.
* Fixed to problem where the repetition field in a calculation window was too
small.

Download at

https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/filemaker/files/Prerelease/

Or from Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uudabaa78vgjgzo/AAAYQE4rbp6y-Acze2CRjMPea/Prerelease

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/