On Jul 12, 2011, at 2:32 PM, Christian Schmitz wrote:

> PS: GetFolderItem has a second parameter where you should pass PathTypeShell.

Thanks, that was the problem.  I was passing the path in POSIX format rather
than as a simple shell path.  Once I got rid of the extra quotes and added ",
FolderItem.PathTypeShell" to the GetFolderItem call, it's working again...

Oh well, mark that one up to old age :-).

As an aside, if you pass the path in double quotes without the
FolderItem.PathTypeShell, you get a very interesting absolute path for the
folderitem.

Tim