Le 7 sept. 2012 à 20:23 Soir, Christian Schmitz a écrit:

> I have them all here and they are available on request.

Nice, thanks.

> So you can decide which to delete.
> Maybe you delete those which do not work with your favorite Real Studio
> version?

It would be ideal, but there are times where I have to think further. A small
example is with the PackCURSMBS method, for one project I need it so I can't
delete the last version that supported it. But yes, basically I'll keep some
given how they work with my RS versions (but this will take time!).