Am 14.02.2013 um 19:59 schrieb Tim Jones <tolis...@me.com>:

> Hi Christian,
>
> I get the Handle for this AuthorizationMBS class instance and the debugger
> reports that the Release and KeepRights values are as I've set them.

Authorized is set to true by Authorizate and SimpleAuthorizate if they succeed.
Nowhere else.
Release just makes sure the Destructor does not free the authorization object
from Mac OS X.
And KeepRights just says to not use kAuthorizationFlagDestroyRights flag when
destroying.
So Release and KeepRights flags are just for destructor.

Actually this class could need a rewrite.

But for most cases, you'd better have an installer install a helper tool to do
the things you need.

Greetings
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/