I have an application where I need to be able to show the size of a file that
same as how it is shown in the Finder.

I have tried a few different methods of calculating file sizes and none of them
produce results that are consistent with what is displayed in the Finder.

For example, I have a PDF file that, in the Finder, shows as being "339 KB"

When I use FolderItem.PhysicalFileTotalLengthMBS, the size of this file is
returned as 331776 bytes. When I divide this by 1024, I get 324 KB. If I divide
it by 1000, I get 331 KB. Neither of these is what the Finder is reporting—339
KB.

Is there a different function I should be using? I need to get the size as it's
reported in the Finder.

I would appreciate any help on this one.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Scott
--