On 09.12.2013, at 21:42, Tim Jones <tolis...@me.com> wrote:

> Ah - missed that.
>
> However, I believe that Christian automatically nulls the control at compile
> time on unsupported platforms.
>
> You could still use the #if … #endif blocks -
>
> Create the three versions of the controls, but place them off the window onto
> the pasteboard.  In the #if TargetXXXXXX blocks, place the appropriate
> version of the control onto the window in the appropriate location and
> visible / enable it.
>
> TIm

It is not about showing the right control, but about avoiding the Cocoa
libraries in the Windows Apps’s Lib Folder. Now I have plenty of
MBS_CocoaContro..l and MBS_NS…  dll’s in there. So no way that Christian is (or
even could) null them out.

I would need to have general object on that ContainerControl and then cast it
to CocoControlMBS in code, inside of Target blocks - something like this. But
I’m still confused about it … so I was hoping someone could push me in the
right direction.

Oliver