Thanks for replying, Christian.

Nevertheless, all my MBS plugins are of the same version, that is, 14.2pr2.

In addition, I have another issue with the four Cocoa plugins (Cocoa,
CocoaBase, CocoaControls and CocoaExtra), where I always get an error
message about a missing class:

File: MBS Xojo CocoaBase Plugin
Location: NSBitmapImageRepMBS.Constructor
Code:

And, in the message area of Xojo:
NSBitmapImageRepMBS.Name        Type mismatch error. Expected Variant,
but got CGImageMBS

Any idea?

Jean-Luc