So is it easy to get a XoJo picture to be a docktile now?
To me it looks like I need a subclass of CustomNSViewMBS
I need to convert my picture to a NSImage
Then in the drawatpoint event of the CustomNSViewMBS I draw the NSImage?

Or am I missing a much easier way?
I no longer see example code of drawing an application dock tile or window
dock tile.

Thanks for any advice,
Dean Davis