> Am 17.09.2016 um 23:28 schrieb Andrew Voller <a...@avld.com>:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I have started playing with PortAudioMBS. Using the example PortAudio, and
> use the Input Level Test with Events button, closing the Input Level window
> will result in a crash. If I add a button to Stop, Abort, or Close the
> PortAudioStreamMBS sub class it also crashes (crash log below). I am using
> Xojo 2016 r1.1 and MBS 16.4 pr 6. I have tried returning paAbort from the
> PortAudioStreamMBS callback and this does not seem to crash.

That is probably a timing issue.

There are still data packets to be delivered to main thread and you shut down
the stream too quickly.

You you may stop the device and wait a fraction of a second before closing the
window with a timer.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/