Hi there

I am trying to get and use the variants of the system font (San Francisco) in
El Cap and Sierra. Specifically, I want to use the Ultralight version of SF and
change the .textFont property of a Label. I’ve tried a number of things with
NSFontMBS and I can get the SF font, just not the variants.

This topic has come up a couple of times and I don’t think there is a solution
but I wanted to check again before I submit a feature request to Xojo.

Thanks,
Gavin

—
Gavin Smith
Over 18 years of experience in OS X and iOS development.
www.libertyapp.com <http://www.libertyapp.com/>
www.serverranger.com <http://www.serverranger.com/>
Twitter: @gvnsmth