Hi,

* Updated CURL library to version 7.51.0.
* Updated libSSH2 library to version 1.8.
* Updated DynaPDF to 4.0.4.13.
* Added DynaPDFXFAStreamMBS class.
* Changed SignalMBS class. When we get an event/flag, we unregister our handler
to avoid endless signals.
* Updated PortAudio to latest version (from 30th October 2016).
* Added new barcode types: DotCode and HanXin.
* Updated zint library to version 2.5.
* Added more methods/properties/events to WKWebViewControlMBS control.
* Fixed compilation for console/web. NSTouchBarMBS had a reference to window
class which was not marked as non-console safe.(beta bug)
* Added NSFileManagerMBS.destinationOfSymbolicLinkAtPath functions.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/