> Am 04.01.2017 um 02:59 schrieb Jeremy Wood <jer...@ensembledesigns.com>:
>
> I'm interested in using WinUSBNotificationMBS to detect USB devices being
> added/removed, and then connect to them via HIDAPIDeviceMBS.
> Has anybody figured this out?

Sorry, but WinUSBNotificationMBS is based on Windows API to detect devices
coming/going.
We just register to get notified about changes on USB devices.

You can of course try to figure out IDs from that string.

Or maybe just use other classes to rescan and figure out what is new or missing.
Be aware that HID classes don't see all USB devices.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/