_PLEASE, REPLY ONLY ON THE NUG LIST. THANKS_

Thanks for replying, Christian.

It seems like this issue is not MBS related.
As I wrote it in a previous message to the NUG list, a very simple
compilation does not issue the error, where a more complex one issues it.
I think it's better to limit this thread to the NUG list.

> Maybe you copied libs folder without the required Libs folder?
No, I'm sure of that.
In addition, clicking "Continue" instead of "Quit" in the error message
window leads to displaying all properties, functions and methods related
to BevelButton, then the ones related to Placard object are displayed
(always with the same message Can't find plugin entry). I guess one
could list a lot of objects doing that...

Maybe one or more of Xojo Libs try to find the executable file and does
not consider its new name when this executable is renamed.

Keep in mind that the app works fine unless its name is modified.

The only differences between my test app (working even when the name is
modified) and the more complex project (working with its initial name
but issuing the error when renamed) are these two libs:

     Appearance Pak.dll
     RegEx.dll

I'm quiet sure one of these libs (or both) is responsible the error.

Thanks

Jean-Luc Arnaud