Hi all MBS users,

I'm using ProcessMBS class in order to kill some processes.

Usually, when a process is killed, the processes it may have launched
are killed, too.

Unfortunately, this does not work with Robocopy (files copy utility from
Microsoft).

Launched by a slave app, when I kill the process of this app, Robocopy
continues copying all the files/folders it has to copy.

So, I need to kill Robocopy, too. But I have several slave apps and, of
course, several Robocopy processes.

How to know what Robocopy process has been launched by a certain slave
app? Kind of "child process" of a process.

Is there a way, using MBS or any other resource (i.e. dll call)?

TIA for any help.

--
Jean-Luc Arnaud