Hi,

For next plugin release 17.4, we will have some reorganization in the plugins.
Some smaller plugins get merged, some older stuff dropped and some parts move
to other plugins. There may some change needed for people who don't have the
Complete license key.

As over 80% of our users have the Complete set instead of individual parts, we
make a special offer to all users with individual parts:

Buy the Complete Update in August 2017 to go from whatever part you have to the
complete set.
Depending on what part you have, you save up to 50% this way.

https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/product.html?cart=1&productid=300008120&cookies=1

We will not stop selling individual parts right now, but as of today we remove
QuickTime, Controls, Lion & Leopard from the price list.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/