Hi,

* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.12.33.
* Removed direct dependency for Wmvcore.dll from WindowsPlayerMBS class. If
it's missing player can't work, but at least the plugin can be loaded.
* Added LibTag plugin part with new TagLibTagMBS class to read/write audio file
tags.
* Added sndfile plugin part with new SoundFileMBS class to read/write audio
samples.
* Changed ReplaceTag in WordFileMBS to be case insensitive for ASCII
characters.
* Added WordFileMBS.Caseless property for case (in)sensitivity.
* Added GetDIB and SetDIB to WindowsClipboardMBS class to better get/set
pictures on clipboard.
* Added SQL_ATTR_CURSOR_TYPE as one of the options we pass from SQL connections
down to all command objects.
* Changed code for Xojo 2017 for HBITMAP handling which affected clipboard
functions on Windows.
* Added KeyDown/KeyUP and GotFocus/LostFocus events to OverlayMBS class.
* Updated all GTK code to dynamically load GTK+ 3 for Xojo 2017r2 and GTK+ 2
for older versions.
* Fixed problem with TidyAttributeMBS Is* properties.
* Fixed a problem with registration in TimerMBS class.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/