Nickenich, Germany (August 24th, 2017) -- Monkeybread Software releases
version 1.2 of the MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit

The MBS Xojo Web Starter Kit is a starting point for building your Web
Applications with Real Studio or Xojo.

Especially our new Web Signature Kit allows you to easily capture signatures
on a tablet device with your web application. You can of course simply use it
as a drawing area, too.

New in Version 1.2:

* Added helper functions for WebPopupMenu
* Fixed some back buttons.
* Added low level exception/signal handling classes from Bug Reporter Kit.
* Changed code because some App.File* functions which are not available in
newer Xojo versions.
* Renamed Hash Function to not conflict with hash function in other Web
components.
* Updated for Xojo 2017.

Existing features of our Web Starter Kit:

* Database Support including SQLiteDatabase, MySQLCommunityServer,
CubeSQLServer and SQLDatabaseMBS. Other databases can be added easily.
* Simple User Management for Admins and normal users.
* Login Panel.
* Auto login, so people don't need to login each time.
* Collects Exceptions and JavaScript Errors in database and displays them to
Admin..
* Allows logging to text file and database and displaying them.
* SQL Console with download of database and query result as CSV file.
* Session management for admin to see what users do..
* Chat Window.
* Creates Backup of database.
* Object browser and memory statistics.
* Messages for Admins to/from users.
* File Browser.
* Shows how to cache images/files to save memory.
* and much more...

You can use the Kit as a foundation of your new web application or
simply copy the parts you need to your own web application. This Kit is
the result of putting together all the goodies we developed in the last
two years for various web applications. Things we believe everyone could
need in their own solution. And of course in the next years, we will add
more functions depending on user requests.

Our Web Starter Kit requires Xojo 2013 or newer and a license of
the MBS Xojo Plugins. The Kit uses a couple of plugins.

The Web Starter Kit is available for $149 USD or 99 Euro (+VAT if needed).

You can learn more and try the demo on our website:
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/WebStarterKit/

Greetings
Christian Schmitz
Monkeybread Software
http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/