Le 1 mars 2018 à 22:10 du soir, Christian Schmitz
<supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a écrit:

> Well, I think only NSDocument stuff would ask that.
> So please use messageDialog class for this.

Ok, I'm already using this on Windows and Linux.
The dialog I'm after was a good way to ask for saving changes in localized
versions (also, command-D would select Don't save, even if the localized button
didn't include a “D”). It's a shame, but I'll go that way.

> To save later, you can use NSSavePanelMBS to pick a file name.

Yes, thank you.