I am just gearing up to implement something as a webSocket server connection
and I had a vague memory that you had some helper classes in the MBS plugin.
Indeed webSocketHelperMBS is there! The docs for it suggests that it is
deprecated in favor of WebSocketMBS. WebSocketMBS seems to work, though it
doesn’t autocorrect which I assume is because it’s deprecated. I can’t find any
reference to the new WebSocketMBS class anywhere, and the network plugin
doesn’t seem to contain it. There is nothing on the documentation site when
searching for that.

Is this all going away and I should implement it myself? Or is it safe to use
the deprecated module for the time being?

Thanks!
 James

James Sentman                       http://www.PlanetaryGear.org
http://MacHomeAutomation.com