> 1) How to navigate from a directory to another?

Change the URL you query.

> What
> happens if Server has dropped the connection down because of a Time-Out?

If you use same server, CURL can reuse the connection so it doesn't do the same
login again.
If connection appears dead, a new one is made.

> 2) How to get directory items information, such as type (directory, text
> file, picture, movie ...)? Using OptionDirListOnly false, I get Access
> privileges, date, time, size, name, but nothing about type.

You can try OptionCustomRequest = "MLSD" and see what you get.

I personally would try CURLSFileInfoMBS class, which does have a FileType
property.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/