> Am 19.03.2018 um 16:53 schrieb Jean-Luc Arnaud <jean-...@cdmultimedia.fr>:
>
> Hi,
>
> After modifying a PDF file (using DynaPDF), how do you save it to disk
> with another name (Save as ...)?

Folderitem passed to CreateNewPDF or later with OpenOutputFile.
Or output to buffer and write to file yourself.

> I tried to create a new pdf file (pdf2.CreateNewPDF), then to assign my
> modified pdf (pdf1) to pdf2 (pdf2=pdf1) and finally flush pdf2 pages
> (pdf2.FlushPages) but it claims for an output file. It should be the one
> used when creating pdf2, shouldn't it?

Flushpages just writes out finished pages, not the header of the file.

> In addition, I'm looking for a way to export each page individually as a
> JPeg file. I found ExtractPageText but nothing for images.

Render each page to a picture? -> RenderPageToImage

Or extract pictures in PDF pages?
Loop from 0 to GetImageObjCount-1 and use GetImageObj where PictureData gives
you image data.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/