Hi,

* Changed Graphics.DrawRotatedTextMBS to handle scale on Windows, so HiDPI
drawing looks better.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.23.0
* Added NSEventMBS.eventWithCGEvent function and NSEventMBS.CGEventRef property.
* Added NSFileManagerMBS.copyItemMT function.
* Fixed BigNumberMBS.CurrencyValue property.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.18.45.
* Fixed DynaPDFRasterizerMBS.AttachImageBuffer to work with newer Xojo pictures.
* Updated CURL library to version 7.59.0.
* Fixed a problem with Java library loading introduced in 18.1.
* Fixed FileListMBS.ItemPath on Mac to work for file lists constructed using
other file list.
* Added JPEGImporterMBS.ProgressiveMode property.
* Improved RemoveAccentsMBS function.
* Added MediaLibrary framework classes for MacOS 64-bit: MLMediaGroupMBS,
MLMediaLibraryMBS, MLMediaObjectMBS and MLMediaSourceMBS.
* Fixed a problem on 64-bit Linux with NetSNMPMBS class causing stack checks to
fail.
* Improved NetSNMPMBS class to better report parse errors with
UnsupportedOperationException function.
* Fixed problem in NetSNMPMBS Query where a big query result could lead to
overwritten memory.
* Removed skipping of empty lines in DynaPDFMBS.WriteFTextEx function.
* Added LocalizedCapitalize, LocalizedLowercase and LocalizedUppercase to
CFMutableStringMBS class.
* Fixed problem with SQLConnectionMBS.Options property crashing.

Download here:
https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.com/xojo/download/plugin/Prerelease/

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/