> Le 9 juin 2018 à 19:09 du soir, Christian Schmitz
> <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a écrit:
>
> How about disableScreenUpdatesUntilFlush method?

Thanks, but I'm not getting the same result as in 32bit.
My goal is to maximize the window instead of zooming it (I mean, not covering
the whole screen, but sizing it to show all the items in a listbox).

In the Maximize event, I have this:
#if Target32Bit then
  DisableScreenUpdatesMBS
#else
  me.NSWindowMBS.disableScreenUpdatesUntilFlush
#endif
WasMaximized=True 'A boolean property of the window
TimZoom.Mode=1
StartPosX=self.Left 'An integer property of the window
StartPosY=self.Top 'An integer property of the window
self.Hide

TimZoom.Action event looks like this:
dim i,j As Integer

self.Left=StartPosX
self.Top=StartPosY
i=min(GetPreferredHeightAbsolute,Screen(0).AvailableHeight) 'Compute the new
height of the window
j=StartPosHeight-(i+HeightWithoutListbox)
i=self.Height-(i+HeightWithoutListbox)
if j=0 then
  self.Height=LastHeight
else
  LastHeightToRestore=LastHeight
  self.Height=self.Height-i
end if

self.Width=StartPosWidth
self.Show
#if Target32Bit then
  EnableScreenUpdatesMBS
#endif
WasMaximized=False

In 32bit, I was disabling screen updates to avoid the window flickering. In
64bit, even with disableScreenUpdatesUntilFlush, the window still flickers.