Hi,

* Added CancelAllCommands and Commands methods for SQLConnectionMBS and
SQLDatabaseMBS clases.
* Changed CURL functions to turn gzip decompression on by default and follow
redirections.
* Deprecated EnumHostFont functions in DynaPDFMBS in favor of newer
GetSysFontInfos functions.
* Changed DynaPDFMBS.Error event to not run in preemptive thread while MT
method runs.
* Fixed bug with DynaPDFMBS.GetSysFontInfo skipping one font.
* Changed HotKeyMBS to not link to Carbon framework for use in Mac App Store.
* Changed DynaPDFMBS.CreateTable to automatically load font Helvetica, so you
have a font defined, if you don't set one yourself.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.21.56.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/