Hello,

Is the a way MBS could auto-update itself?

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Christian Schmitz
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:54 AM
To: MBS-Plugin-List
Subject: [MBS] [ANN] 20.0pr5

Hi,

* Updated SQLAPI to version 5.0.3.
* Deprecated BackgroundThreadMBS class. When you build this in pure Xojo,
exception handling is better for errors.
* Fixed crash in IMImageInfo7MBS constructor for Windows.
* Added WKNavigationResponseMBS class.
* Added decidePolicyForNavigationResponse event for WKWebViewControlMBS control.
* Added request parameter for decidePolicyForNavigationAction event in
WKWebViewControlMBS control.
* Added MBS.IsPrerelease constant.
* Changed CurrentDevice in AVAudioPlayerMBS to be settable property.
* Added CreateWebView and Close events for WKWebViewControlMBS control.
* Fixed TransformMT in LCMS2TransformMBS class when using multiple threads.
* Renamed OuputDevices to OutputDevices in AUPlayerMBS and AVAudioOutputNodeMBS
classes.
* Added WKBackForwardListItemMBS and WKBackForwardListMBS classes.
* Added backForwardList property and goToBackForwardListItem method for
WKWebViewControlMBS control.
* Deprecated our 92 DOM classes like DOMNodeMBS class.
* Deprecated several methods on HTMLViewer class in favor of using WebViewMBS
class.
* Added IEDocumentMBS, IEHistoryMBS, IENavigatorMBS, IEWebBrowserMBS and
IEWindowMBS classes.
* Deprecated several methods on HTMLViewer class in favor of new IEDocumentMBS
and related classes.
* Added 50 new methods and properties for IEDocumentMBS, IEHistoryMBS,
IENavigatorMBS, IEWebBrowserMBS and IEWindowMBS classes.
* Added IMQuantizeInfo7MBS class and related methods for ImageMagick 7.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/