> Am 03.02.2020 um 11:33 schrieb Marnaud <anic...@mac.com>:
>
> Hello,
> I'm trying to get the system mouse cursor using
> NSCursorMBS.currentSystemCursor. On my main Mac, this call crashes (the app
> disappears). I don't get any crash log (no dialog telling me “app has
> unexpectedly quit”, no exception, nothing in the Console and, apparently, no
> crash log file generated).

Maybe run it from Terminal and see if you get an error there.
Also make sure the function doesn't return nil for the cursor or nil for image
of cursor.

The sample code:

  // shows cursor in window
  dim c as NSCursorMBS = NSCursorMBS.currentSystemCursor
  dim i as NSImageMBS = c.image
  window1.Backdrop=i.CopyPictureWithMask

Works fine here. Xojo 2019r1 on MacOS 10.14.6.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/