Hi,

* Fixed DrawRectangle function for graphics in DynaPDFMBS class to work on
Windows.
* Added more events to WebView2ControlMBS control: GotFocus,
FrameNavigationStarting, FrameNavigationCompleted,
ContainsFullScreenElementChanged, CapturePreviewCompleted, ZoomFactorChanged,
LostFocus.
* Added CapturePreview method to WebView2ControlMBS to render picture.
* Deprecated IMServiceMBS class.
* Optimized a few more flags: iTunesLibraryMBS, GrowlMBS, AuthorizationMBS,
SUUpdaterMBS, SpinningProgressIndicatorMBS, NSHelpManagerMBS and
MAAttachedWindowMBS classes are now desktop only.
* Changed TimerMBS class on Linux to load glib on demand.
* Changed GraphicsMagick to not depend on X11 on Linux.
* Changed PostgreSQL plugin part (InternalPostgreSQLLibraryMBS) to not depends
on LDAP libraries, but load them dynamically if needed.
* Fixed memory leaks in IE HTMLViewer classes, e.g. IEDocumentMBS class.
* Added support for LineDash, LineJoin and LineCap to DynaPDFMBS class for
graphics support.
* Changed Disconnect in SQLDatabaseMBS and SQLConnectionMBS to stop our check
alive background task.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/