Hi,

(resent to list..., not support, sorry)

We have a some data in the registry such as this:

It should just contain a number.

dim r as new RegistryMBS
//server port

dim key as string = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\"+app.appname

dim value as string = ReplaceAllB(r.getStringValue(key,"Server Database
Port",false),chr(0),"")

It's saved in the 32 bit registry (WOW6432Node) and is confirmed there in the
registry editor

If I compile to 64bit on windows r.GetString FALSE (so 32 bit node) the
function returns no data

If I compile to 32bit exactly the same node is found.

If I use
dim key as string = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\"+app.appname

It works, but isn't the false meant to do that for you?

MBS 21.0

Any Ideas?

Regards,

Lee