Hi,

New in this prerelease of the 21.1 plugins:

* Added 30 new trigonometry functions for BigNumberMBS class.
* Added CNPhoneNumberMBS.CNLabelPhoneNumberAppleWatch function.
* Added DirectShowAMVideoControlMBS class.
* Added DuckDatabaseMBS class for DuckDB database engine, a fast column based
database engine.
* Added extra line to CURL debug log to indicate the version of MBS Plugin,
CURL library used and what OS is used. See DebugData property in CURLSMBS class.
* Added FindPin method to DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS class
* Added FindTableName function to SQLGlobalsMBS class.
* Added GetStreamConfig function for DirectShowCaptureGraphBuilderMBS class to
accept GUID to identify the pin category.
* Added ImageIndex and ImageHandle properties to DynaPDFImageMBS class.
* Added NormInvMBS function.
* Changed Constructor for PDFBorderMBS to be public.
* Changed MaxTotalConnections in CURLSMultiMBS class to 4 as default. Avoids
excessive connection counts unless you change it.
* Fixed issue with Graphics.TextHeight for DynaPDFMBS class.
* Fixed issue with MoveFirst with RecordSet in our SQL Plugin when used with
PostgreSQL.
* Fixed possible crash in CheckUTF8MBS function.
* Fixed problem in QLPreviewPanelMBS, broken in version 21.0.
* Fixed problem with GetProfileInfo method and name property in LCMS2ProfileMBS
class.
* Fixed thumbnailSize property for PDFThumbnailViewMBS class.
* Improved text conversion performance internally for getting text as UTF16 or
UTF32. This is used in all plugin parts and speeds up XLSheetMBS and DynaPDFMBS
classes a lot!
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.47.134.
* Updated LCMS to version 2.12rc1.
* Updated LibXML to version 2.9.10.
* Updated LibXSLT to version 1.1.34.
* Updated to Xcode 12.4.
* Upgraded BigNumberMBS to a 640 bit floating point number for even bigger
range and precision. 128 bit exponent and 512 bit fraction.
* Upgraded DirectShowGUIDMBS class with more methods and properties.

Download here:

https://monkeybreadsoftware.com/xojo/download/plugin/Prerelease/

Or ask us to be added to our shared Dropbox folder.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/