Hi,

* Added CocoaMouseDown, CocoaMouseDrag and CocoaMouseUp events to
PDFViewControlMBS control to handle low level mouse events.
* Added emojis to the documentation to clearer show what items are supported
for each platform.
* Fixed problem in DynaPDFMBS class with graphics, where we reset font to
default one on nextpage call.
* Fixed problem with dictionary processing on iOS.
* Fixed problem with NSCollectionViewMBS raising events while closing and
causing crashes.
* Updated dyncall library to version 1.2.
* Updated LCMS to version 2.12.
* Updated Rockey4ND library to newer version.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 5.1.4b3.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/