Hi,

* Added Constructor for handle to UNNotificationMBS, UNNotificationContentMBS,
NSToolbarItemMBS and NSToolbarMBS.
* Updated LibXL to version 3.9.4.
* Applied SQLAPI patch for SQL Server precision for number types (Int64 vs.
Numeric).
* Added BuildRowSetMBS global function.
* Added SQLSelectAsRowSetMT and SQLSelectAsRowSet methods to SQLConnectionMBS
class.
* Added more constructors to WindowsGraphicsDeviceContextMBS class for picture,
window and control.
* Added WindowsShellExecuteAsAdminMBS function.
* DynaPDF works with ZUGFeRD 2.1.1.
* Improved NSCollectionViewControlMBS and rewrote parts of NSCollectionView
Test example.
* Added MemoryStatisticsMBS class.
* Added AllObjectsOfClassMBS global method.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/