Hi,

It seems to be related to using

pdf.InsertPicture(picture, picture.mask,x,y,w,h)

If I just use pdf.InsertPicture(pictures,y,w,h) even though the picture has a
mask it works fine. The documentation says not to do this, so I've essentially
flattened the image and removed the mask before inserting into the PDF.

Previewing the image in the IDE shows a correct picture and mask before
insertion.

Regards,

Lee