Hi,

* Fixed a problem in email parser, which didn't get multi part right on Linux
for MimeEmailMBS class.
* Added more methods and properties for ScintillaControlMBS.
* Added support for tab character in text replacements with WordFileMBS class.
* Added ScintillaLoaderMBS class to load huge documents in chunks.
* Updated to LibXL version 4.0.1.
* Fixed a problem in Graphics class with DynaPDFMBS where in some case the font
was not set and DynaPDF reported an error about missing font.
* Changed Scintilla to embed the library for Windows (32/64 bit) and macOS
64-bit.
* Adjusted event names of our Desktop Controls to match Xojo's event names.
* Fixed Constructor and MenuItem function in NSMenuItemMBS class to work for
DesktopMenuItem.
* Added ShowInfoBar property for ScintillaControlMBS class to define whether we
add info bar on macOS.
* Added more error constants for CBCentralManagerMBS class.
* Remved logging with "native path:" for when plugin creates CFURL.
* Added methods for NSPrintOperationMBS class to handle DesktopHTMLViewer.
* Added constructors taking DesktopHTMLViewer for IEWebBrowserMBS class.
* Added 100 more methods for DesktopWindow instead of Window.
* Removed Shell method for InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS class. Please use command
line tool instead.
* Changed window properties to variant, so you can use DesktopWindow there for
WindowsShortCutMBS, WindowsPrintDialogMBS, WindowsPageSetupDialogMBS,
WindowsICMSetupMBS, WindowsBlueToothSelectDeviceDialogMBS, TwainMBS,
TaskDialogMBS, OpenDialogMBS, DirectShowVideoWindowMBS, WindowsStoreContextMBS,
WindowsFileCopyMBS, WindowsFontDialogMBS, WindowsPreviewHandlerMBS,
WindowsStoreContextMBS, ParentChromiumFrameMBS and ChromiumBrowserMBS classes.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/