Good morning Christian!

I upgraded to the latest pr release just now and went to test some things in a
project and I am getting an error when compiling a method that uses the
GammaMBS class.

The line of code hasn’t changed in some time:

myGamma = New GammaMBS( Nil, screenIndex)

where screenIndex is an integer passed to the method. The error I’m getting is:

cGamma.Constructor, line 2
There is more than one method with this name but this does not match any of the
available signatures.
myGamma = New GammaMBS( Nil, screenIndex)

I can see that it’s now got a new constructor where you pass a DesktopWindow
instead of just a Window, but it also looks like the original Constructor
taking just Window and DisplayIndex is still there and should work the same way?

Thanks,
 James

James Sentman                       http://www.PlanetaryGear.org
http://MacHomeAutomation.com