Hi,

* Added ConnectionHandle property to SQLite3MBS class.
* Added DumpToFile and DumpToString methods for InternalSQLiteLibraryMBS class.
* Added more properties for SUAppcastItemMBS class.
* Added new initWithHTML variant to pass document parsing options in
NSAttributedStringMBS class.
* Added possibility to pass DateTime in addition to Date or Xojo.Core.Date for
a datetime or timestamp field in SQLPreparedStatementMBS class.
* Added SQLiteConnectionHandle method to SQLConnectionMBS and SQLDatabaseMBS
classes.
* Added Tags function to WordFileMBS class.
* Fixed a problem with GetFieldEx in DynaPDFMBS for macOS 32-bit with wrong
structure alignment.
* Fixed memory leak in NSLocaleMBS properties returning NSLocaleNumberMBS and
NSLocaleDateMBS objects.
* Marked HotkeyMBS class as console safe, but it may need a main loop with
DoEvents to work.
* Optimized SplitCommaSeparatedValuesMBS to better handle lonely quotes in
quoted strings.
* Removed installUpdatesIfAvailable for SUUpdaterMBS class. Newer Sparkle
framework doesn't have that anymore.
* Removed old UnsanitySmartCrashReporterMBS module.
* Removed UserAgentString, httpHeaders, incrementalData, fetchAppcastFromURL,
copyWithoutDeltaUpdates for SUAppcastMBS class.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.66.178.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.38.2.
* Updated to Xcode 13.3.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/